TermS & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Member price for registration is exclusively for those with an active MMA membership as of 1st March 2021.
- Lapsed Members / Non-Members will only be entitled for Non-Member Price for registration.
- Participants who renew or sign up for MMA membership after successful registration using non-member rates will not be eligible for a refund, however, further purchases after approval of new membership or successful renewal for the year 2021 can be done using member rates.
- Members who have not renewed membership for the year 2021 but are active due to the grace period until 28 February 2021 will not be able to enjoy member price for registration.
- Those who do not fulfil the above membership criteria but register and make payment using member price will be asked to pay the difference in amount along with a penalty of RM25 for the administrative inconvenience caused. No refunds will be allowed.
- MMA FPS will not be responsible for participants who successfully register but do not attend the webinar. Non-attendance during the event is the sole responsibility of the participant alone.
- All webinars will not be recorded and there will be no playback or video recordings available post event. Only way to attend the webinar is via by streaming in live on Zoom Platform at the scheduled date and time.
- Each successful registration will be given one unique zoom link to attend the webinar. One participant will be able to sign in using only one device at a time.
- Registration is not transferrable.
- MMA FPS will be allowed to post / email promotional material from the event sponsors and / or MMA FPS promotional material to the registered postal / email address. All correspondence will be from an official MMA / SCHOMOS / MMA FPS email only.
- MMA FPS will not at any cost reveal your personal or contact information to any third party / sponsors.
- Agencies / Regulatory bodies who endorse selected MMA FPS 2021 webinars are in no way responsible for any issues that arise with regards to the MMA FPS 2021 event.
- MMA FPS starter pack will be posted in to all successful participants in batches and MMA FPS team will not be responsible for delays or damages of the items received.
- In the event of a technical glitch or any unforeseen circumstances causing the event to not take place, MMA FPS will ensure that the said event be conducted again at another date and time which will be informed to registered participants in advance.
- MMA & MMA FPS team will not be responsible for any outcome(s) following decision(s) made based on information relayed during the MMA FPS event.
- Requests for any form of refund will not be entertained.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the MMA FPS 2021 committee will be final.